Search This Blog

Saturday, 30 January 2016

Hairstyles With Pictures!

Hey beauties!
I wanted to share some of my favourite hairstyles with you today! I love styling my hair all cute for school- but often I don't have time. I usually opt for a pony-tail, messy bun or French plaits. Here are some of my favourite weekend styles; they each take 10-20 minutes, depending on how experienced you are.

The stretched French plait!

  1. Plait your hair in a Dutch braid. You can do this in any direction you'd like- diagonal, straight down- how you want. I did mine half up half down. Leave plenty of excess hair at the bottom.
  2. Stretch out the plait, so it looks messy and Tumblr! Make it wider, so your hair looks thicker.
Messy frenchies!


  1. Split your hair evenly in two sections. Tie one side into a bunch, so it's our of the way.
  2. French plait your hair as usual. Do it not too tight, and not too loose! Leave a little extra hair at the bottom.
  3. Stretch out the bottom of the braid (the bit that isn't attached to the head).
French twist braid



  1. Take a section from the side of your head.
  2. Twist the section about 3 times, tightly. Work it around the back of the head.
  3. Add a few bobby pins, twisting them into the plait, to insure it stays in.
  4. Allow it to either dangle down the side of your head, or you can carry on with the next steps.
  5. Continue to twist the plait, but add some hair from above, and secure with a bobby pin.
  6. Continue to do this around the whole head.
Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed! It's quite a big thing for me to upload pictures of myself online, although they're only the back of my head! Hope you liked it,
1 Bestie Blogging xoxo
Secret Girl xxx