Search This Blog

Monday, 25 January 2016

What I'm loving!

Hey peeps!
Today I wanted to talk to you about what I've been loving lately, hence the title! From my latest YouTube addiction to favourite fluffy socks (which are these super cute fluffy pink ones my friend got me!). Grab a cuppa, and enjoy a long post about 'a few of my favourite things' (dduumm dum dduuumm dum, raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens...).
I have a serious addiction right now to Louise Pentland's (Sprinkle of Glitter's) daily vlogs. Usually, I find blogs quite boring, but not these! I often find myself searching her main channel for ask baby glitters, and watching the same ones over and over. Eventually, I realised baby glitter (Darcey) would always be in daily vlogs! She's so cute and funny; love them!
The baby lips Cherry Me is a certain favourite at the moment. I know it's been out for ages, but I've only just fallen properly in love with it! It glides on smoothly, leaving your lips a hot-pink -  unexpected due to the red colour of the stick!
I'm in love with Jack Wills nail polishes too! I have the glitter blue and the pastel pink. The only down-side is that the brush stick is so long, you get massive drops of nail polish falling onto your nails. I'm wearing the pastel pink one right now, and I love it so much...
I hope you all enjoyed this post! Also, if you notice less posts at the moment, it's because me and Girl Behind The Screeen are back to school!
Thanks for reading,
1 Bestie Blogging xoxo
Secret Girl xxx (Click on my name to see my blog!)