Search This Blog

Tuesday, 16 February 2016

Half Term with Secret Girl- Tuesday

Hey peeps!
We're here again, for our daily half-term fashion chit chat! My days of relaxation are over for the holidays, as I await tomorrow's sleepover, Thursday's shopping, Friday's shopping and Saturday's party!
Today, I bought this new top at about 11 this morning, which was fairly early. Therefore, I put it on when I got home and am counting it as my outfit! It's slightly cropped, so looks great with my high-wasted black jeans! The perfect nail polish for this outfit is my one from Miss Sporty. It's a vibrant, neon pastel shade- which is such a weird but amazing combination!
Today I was feeling a make-up day- so I went all out for some make-up! I actually didn't wear this out, because I organised it around my new top! The lipstick I'm wearing is Rimmel's Tantrum, a blood-red shade. I think this complements the T-Shirt well because it looks almost retro vintage. The lipstick was the main statement of the make-up. For concealer, I used my usual MUA cover and conceal liquid concealer. I applied this lightly under my eyes and around my nose (to hide red marks from my cold). To blend it in further and give my whole face more coverage, I used my Garnier BB cream in light. I blended the two in by buffing with my beauty blender. For contour, I used this really old One Direction (cheap) bronzer, using the lighter shade all over my face very lightly to add some tan to my complexion and the darker one under my jaw-line, along my cheekbones and to line my forehead. I used my Beauty UK blusher (mixing the bronze and pinks) on my cheekbones. Then, I used my No7 shimmer stick to highlight. For eyes, I used my No7 eyeshadow in mink all over my eyelid. I blended a tope shade into my crease from MUA, the 5th anniversary palette which is sadly limited edition!
Today, the main aim was to get some things for my sister's party bags, so I managed to oersuade my mum to buy me an Astor mini palette and fluffy socks (from poundland) instead of the cuddly toys and things for my sister's friends.
Thanks for reading,
1 Bestie Blogging xoxo
Secret Girl xxx
PS: Tomorrow, the two different people I'm seeing know about my blog, however Thursday and Friday they don't- so my blogs might be quite brief so I can squeeze them in when they aren't around! Thanks for understanding xxx