Search This Blog

Monday, 1 February 2016

My birthday list!

Hey peeps!
Today I wanted to share some top things from my birthday list, although it isn't until the 18th of May! I love writing birthday lists, admiring the latest Ted Baker bag, dreaming of the nicest Michael Kors bag. The only thing is, birthday isn't all about the presents- and don't worry, I'm not one of those people who are obsessed with Michael Kors, Pandora, Ted Baker! I hope you find this post useful if you have a birthday coming up or anything! I'm going to share 5 of the presents on my list, picking at random!
  1. The DKNY be delicious fresh blossom perfume
  2. Some things from lush, the: happy birthday gift set, yoga bath bomb, twilight bath bomb and sakura bath bomb.
  3. The Ted Baker majestic marvels gift set!!!
  4. A set of eos lip balms
  5. The real technique core collection set
Obviously, these are all main presents- and I won't be getting them all! Hopefully, this post gave you some great ideas if you or your friend or family have a birthday coming up soon! Nothing is more than £30, which is the DKNY perfume, so they're all fairly affordable.
Bye,
1 Besties Blogging xoxo
Secret Girl xxx