Search This Blog

Saturday, 6 February 2016

My favourite posts in order

Hey peeps!
I love so many of our posts on our blog, and wanted to share my top  with you, in order of mine. Then, my top for Girl Behind the Screens! What are your favourites?
Click on them to take you to the post!
Secret Girl's:
  1. Risk Taking This is one of my favourite posts in the world! I spent ages writing it and it was the first proper essay-style, meaningful post I wrote. It's certainly my favourite ever!
  2. Hairstyles with pictures This is a special post for me because I put lots of hard work into it, and used pictured for "The first time in forever!"
  3. Soap and glory wheel deal review This, I think, is one of my best written posts. I worked hard on it, and it was organised quite well! I'm pretty proud of this post!
Girl Behind The Screen's:
  1. Unfortunately, my WiFi's stopped working. I'm not sure if I'll even be able to upload this or not! It just froze on the page when I was trying to copy the link! I'll just give you the title of the post: Sleepover mornings.
Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed!
1 Bestie Blogging
Secret Girl xxx