Search This Blog

Sunday, 14 February 2016

Secret Girl's weekend outfits 14th Feb

Hey peeps!
I'm here again for our weekly fashion chatter, sharing with you my outfit from the weekend! I've a fairly formal event to look forward to in about 1 hour today, so forgive me for a slightly rushed post! You might notice today's outfit is smarter than my usual.
SATURDAY:
I paired a white top, with floral cut-outs and a scallop hem-line, with black leggings and a floral grey-scale kimono. I love this outfits because it's smart, yet cute and has a feminine edge. I was having a relaxed day yesterday (shopping and texting) and planned out way too many events for the holidays (I'm literally seeing friends every day!). For jewellery, I wore a friendship bracelet that I share with Girl Behind The Screens and 2 pink small bangles.
SUNDAY:
As I have a formal event, I went for a chiffon-fabric top. It's a magenta purple shade, with flowers printed heavily at the top, and less and less working down the top, like a gradient. It also has a high-low hemline, which makes it more appropriate for a family event. I matched it with black jeggings, that have 2 copper zips in each pocket area. Finally, a black lacey kimono with a long elephant statement necklace (it sounds ugly but it's really cute!). For jewellery, as well as my necklace, I wore a bracelet with a silver diamante infinity symbol and black pearly beads. My nails are painted in a powder purple, to match the top, by Rimmel in ultra violet. On the ring finger, I've drawn a leopard print pattern in black, because there are elements of leopard print in my top.

Thanks for reading this blog! I hope you enjoyed,
1 Bestie Blogging xoxo
Secret Girl xxx