Search This Blog

Saturday, 6 February 2016

What's In My Makeup Bag?

Hey peeps!
Today I am writing about the contents of my make up bag (which, by the way, is the Be-You-Tiful bag from Claire's). Happy reading!
1. Set of Four Fruit Lip balms (unknown company)
2. Babylips Tinted Lip Balm in Cherry Me by Maybelline
3. Babylips Tinted Lip Balm in Peach Kiss by Maybelline
4. Babylips Tinted Lip Balm in Pink Punch by Maybelline
5. MUA Matte Lipstick in Pouty Pink 
6. MUA Lipstick in Persian Rose
7. MUA Lipstick in Shade 7 (Red)
8. Zoella Kissy Missy Lip Balm
9. Vaseline Lip Therapy Rosy
10. MUA Hide and Conceal Concealer in Natural
11. Collection Pressed Powder in Translucent 3
12. MUA Pressed Powder in Shade 2
13. Collection Colour Lash Mascara Clear
14. MUA Extreme Volume Extreme Black
15. Makeup Revolution Eyeshadow Base
16. Makeup Revolution Eyeshadow Frozen
17. Makeup Revolution Eyeliner Bad Girl Blue
18. MUA Matte Liquid Eyeliner Black 698
19. Barry M Matte Top Coat
20. MUA Nail Polish Super Strength Base Coat
21. Miss Sporty Lasting Colour Nail Polish It's Not My Name Pink
22. Miss Sporty Oh My Gem Nail Polish Be A Star
That is my Winter makeup collection, by the way - I will update you all with my spring collection later in the year. Thank you!
Love,
1 Bestie Blogging xoxo