Search This Blog

Saturday, 6 February 2016

What's In My Handbag?

Hey peeps!
That's right; today I am doing the what's in my handbag tag - happy reading!
This is basically where I go through the contents of my handbag and share with you what's inside.
OK:
1. I have an out of date train ticket to Olympia (London)
2. A pack of minty fresh chewing gum
3. A Double Decker chocolate bar wrapper
4. A pink nail file
5. Exactly £2.68 in loose change
6. A £5 note
7. A Miss Sporty nail polish in Coral Blush
8. Makeup Revolution's Eyeshadow Base
9. Collection's Clear Mascara
10. Two receipts for a shopping trip
11. A sheet of polaroid pictures of me and my bestie (Secretgirl, of course) from the same shopping trip
12. An owl-shaped handwarmer
13. Babylips Lip Balm in Cherry Me lid
That is all in my bag (which, if you're wondering, is a beautiful little peach-coloured clutch with a rose gold chain and zip which also turns into a cross-shoulder bag)!
I hope you enjoyed this fun little post - keep reading for even more entertainment and beauty-filled fun!
Love,
1 Bestie Blogging xoxo
(Girl Behind The Screen)