Search This Blog

Friday, 5 February 2016

What's in my make-up bag? Secret Girl's

Hey peeps!
I wanted to share my favourite make-up items, that are my essentials for sleepovers and holidays. Remember, I don't wear this much daily - it's mostly for fun at sleepovers and evening meals/parties for holidays! Also, I don't carry this much around with me!
  1. My essence all about the matt high covering concealer
  2. My MUA high covering concealer
  3. My Collection Matt Finish foundation
  4. My Rimmel mouse blusher is sun-kissed cherry
  5. My MUA bronzer, shade 1
  6. My No7 shimmer stick (to highlight)
  7. My MUA 15th anniversary eye-shadow palette
  8. My City Style mascara
  9. My No7 high shine lip gloss in Tangerine Twist
Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed,
1 Bestie Blogging xoxo
Secret Girl xxx