Here is the ultimate pamper party to do by yourself or with a few friends, inspired by YouTube sensation Zoella! She has several bath and body ranges out in Superdrug now, and all her products are just so pretty and look amazing - so this post will hopefully help you decide on a few of the best. At the moment I am loving the Soak Opera Bath and Shower Gel; it smells amazing and the packaging looks good enough to eat. Anyway, happy reading lovelies:)
Firstly, for those of you who might need a guide on which of the best products available, I have included a list below of several unmissable bath and body buys. Enjoy!
- Foam Sweet Foam Cleansing Shower Gel
- Kissy Missy Lip Balm
- Awesome Drawesome Bathing Collection
- Mini Fizz Bar Duo
Bath bombs and fizzes are probably the best thing ever but these really state how girly and cute they can be! I love how they are packaged (I always think they look like bath chocolate!) and they really scent the bath differently from other similar products.
- Soak Opera Bath Soak
I feel like this is something Zoe would actually use every day - I love to relax in the bath with some lush-smelling bubbles made by this beauty! It really relaxes and calms me and I am in love with the peachy pink colour scheme.
You will need:
1. Soak Opera Bath Soak
2. Zoella Fresh Fizz Bath Bombs
3. Zoella Scrubbing Me Softly Body Scrub
4. Zoella Candy Cream Body Lotion
And a candle of your choice (I know she has a candle but i have searched for it and can't find it so improvision may be necessary for this).
OK, here is your spa/pamper night routine:
1. Run a deep, pleasantly warm bath and add a few squirts of the delicious-smelling Soak Opera bath soak for some sweet-scented bathing.
2. Light a candle and place it on a windowsill or table a safe distance away. You could alternately light 5-10 candles and use this as a light source instead of an actual light to create a relaxing atmosphere (I love doing this SO much!). Make sure not to have any electric candles too close to any water.
3. Crumble up some of the Fresh Fizz Bath Bombs and sprinkle their glittery goodness in. Enjoy the amazing smell once you zone out.
4. Wait a few more minutes in bliss before entering your heavenly bath.
5. Relax in silence for as long as you wish in your bath. You could even take in a snack or some music to add to the magic.
6. Once you are fully relaxed and nice and toasty warm, use the Scrubbing Me Softly body scrub and the Candy Cream Body Lotion to pamper your body.
7. When you feel ready, jump out and towel yourself down. You could also use a body butter (I love the Soap and Glory ones) or a body moisturiser.
8. Grab a book, a hot chocolate and some melted marshmallows and snuggle down to read. Lush!
I hope you guys enjoyed this post - it was primarily for your enjoyment. If you try this pamper routine please tell us in the comments!
Lots of love,
Besties Blogging xx (Becca)